About this course: Auto Cad is a computer-aided drafting software program used to
create blueprints for buildings, bridges, and computer chips, among other things. Discover how Auto Cad is used by drafters and other professionals.
Q: Who should attend Auto CAD 2D - 3D Course?
While drafters work in a number of specialties, the five most common specialization areas are as follows: mechanical, architectural, civil, electrical, and electronics.
- Mechanical drafters prepare plans for machinery and mechanical devices.
- Architectural drafters draw up plans for residential and commercial buildings.
- Civil drafters draw up plans for use in the design and building of roadways, bridges, sewer systems, and other major projects.
- Electrical drafters work with electricians to prepare diagrams of wiring electrical system layouts.
- Electronics drafters also prepare wiring diagrams for use in the making, installing, and repairing of electronic gadgets.
- It’s for male and female both.
Q: What if I need additional time to complete the course?
We are the difference from other IT Institute. No time duration for our students but we will teach them until their learning complete.
Q: Is there any installment facility regarding course fees?
Yes! We provide 2 installment facility. You can pay 60% during admission and the rest 40% can pay in next 15 days from course starting days
- Introduction of Auto CAD Toolbars
- Drawing settings
- Drawing Tools
- Drafting Settings
- Object Selection Methods
- Modify Tools
- Layer Management
- Display Control
- Dimension Style Manager
- Table edit
- Creating OLE
- Inquiry Commands
- Printing & Plot
- Live Project
- Rajuk Drawing
The course doesn’t end here, every student once completed the course successfully has to work on an international live project under a technical in some of the reputed Interior companies. This strongly helps students of to have their project completed as well gives a practical experience working under with an Interior company.