If you are looking for an outsourcing course that ensures income, Digital marketing Traning course at Bright Host IT institute is the best skill you should learn. Because we offer 100% freelancing and income orient training in Bangladesh.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the marketing of services or products using different digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also incorporating smart phones, display advertisement, and any other digital mechanism.
About this course: There is a growing demand for SEO professionals in the digital marketing industry. The gap between professionals taking up SEO and the required number of them keeps growing with each day. Almost every business today has an online division to help in the promotion of the brand and marketing of the products and services. This beginner’s guide to advanced SEO will help you learn the craft and pick up tricks and tips from experts.
You should be able to use a PC/Smart Phone at a beginner level.
You should have an average writing skill in English.
You should be a net.
You may need a self-hosted WordPress website (Optional).
Q: Who should attend This Course?
Anyone who wants to learn Latest & Advanced SEO Techniques.
Any Fresher, School or Graduate Student.
Online Marketers / Digital Marketers.
Any Working Professional, Businessman or Entrepreneur.
Webmasters, Bloggers, Content Writers.
Web designers, Web Developers, Freelancers.
Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website’s ranking in search results.
If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO.
If you want to build/create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
It’s for male and female both.
Q: What if I need additional time to complete the course?
We are the difference from other IT Institute. No time duration for our students but we will teach them until their learning complete.
Q: Is there any installment facility regarding course fees?
Yes! We provide 2 installment facility. You can pay 60% during admission and the rest 40% can pay in next 15 days from course starting days
This advanced SEO course will help you to:
Master Strategical and Technical SEO factors.
Make your website load in less time.
Get indexed by search engines faster.
Implement the best User experience for your visitors/customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site.
Learn Keyword Research in SEO – Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen informative long tail keywords.
Protect your website against Negative SEO.
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Make your brand name popular and grow your business.
The concept of SEO.
SEO Trouble Shooting
+++Bonus Freelancing with Fiverr
Web Hosting & Cpanel
The course doesn’t end here, every student once completed the course successfully has to work on an international live project under a technical in some of the reputed IT companies. This strongly helps students of MCA, BE, BCA, MSc IT, and BSc IT to have their final semester project completed as well gives a practical experience working under with an IT company.