About this course: This advanced PHP course, discover the power of PHP as you take your website development skills to the next level. Our professional instructor combines practical lectures that ensure you have a solid grasp of the concepts with coding examples so you get real knowledge.
Follow along as you learn functions, date and time manipulation, debugging and application logging. Discover the use of strings, REGEX, runtime error handling, the use of file resources, manipulating file date including reading and parsing data in a CSV file format.
Learn methods for database access, design patterns, using the mail function, PEAR, the PHP Extension and Application Repository, and cURL, a library that lets you make HTTP requests.
The advanced PHP training continues with topics on web services, introspection and reflection, Smarty Templates, sessions, different PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter & Laravel, and some PHP best practices.
Q: Who should attend Web Design Course?
- Students, who want to make their career in Web & Software Development
- Web Designer & developers
- Individuals, who want to work from home at their free time on web designing.
- Photoshop & Graphic Designers
- Mobile App Designers & Developers.
- Website Developers & Application Builders
- Search Engine and Social Media professionals.
- It’s for male and female both.
Q: What if I need additional time to complete the course?
We are the difference from other IT Institute. No time duration for our students but we will teach them until their learning complete.
Q: Is there any installment facility regarding course fees?
Yes! We provide 2 installment facility. You can pay 60% during admission and the rest 40% can pay in next 15 days from course starting days
- PHP Fundamentals and Environment Setup
- PHP Loops, PHP Functions, PHP Arrays, PHP Strings
- PHP OOPS
- PHP Query String, Cookies & PHP Sessions
- Login/Logout system, request form and sending mail through php script.
- Basic MySQL, Complex SQL Queries
- MySQL Joins and SQL Functions
- Creating a member record
- GD, xls and PDF library
- HTTP Handling
- PHP and AJAX
- MVC concept
- POS System or HRM system
- Live Project
The course doesn’t end here, every student once completed the course successfully has to work on an international live project under a technical in some of the reputed IT companies. This strongly helps students of MCA, BE, BCA, MSc IT, and BSc IT to have their final semester project completed as well gives a practical experience working under with an IT company.